- Fiona Imami (B coC), Ian Gardiner (B coC), Karina Smolyar (coB)
- Trip level
- Trip date
- Sunday, January 13th, 2019
- Difficulty rating
- Previous hiking experience, a taste for good flannel
Join us for a hike of Mt.(Lumber)Jackson (elevation 4,052ft/1235m) and Mt. Pierce (elevation 4,311ft/1314m)!
We will be hiking 8 miles and 3100 ft of elevation gain. Get a taste for Presidential Range peaks on this long day, perfect for those with some past hiking experience and in good shape to take on the elevation gain!
We will be taking the Crawford Path Trail to Mt. Pierce, the Webster Cliff Trail to Mt. Jackson, then the Jackson Webster Trail back down! This is an opportunity practice using traction, as well as layering and delayering efficiently in cold weather.
Bring your best lumberjack attire! (Only non-cotton flannels during hiking, but all is welcome for summit photos)
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Jan. 9, 2019, noon
- Signups closed at
- Jan. 10, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
- Have you been on any hikes over 5 miles in the past year or so?
- What experience do you have using traction (microspikes, snowshoes, etc.)?
- Favorite hiking snack?
- How much flannel can you bring?...