Puns on Mt Whiteface / Passaconaway
- Paul Weaver (C), Polina Binder (A coB)
- Trip level
- Trip date
- Saturday, January 12th, 2019
- Difficulty rating
- Prior Winter School Experience Required, Difficult hike (10mi+) Hiking experience required.
Bear with me as we ascend Passaconaway looking for bears. Bare your fangs as there will be something tasty which you won't be able to keep your paws off. If the warmth of your fur is too unbearable you can always bear your back.
Come join us for some puns on Whiteface and Passaconaway. We will be ascending Tom Wiggins trail to Mt Whiteface, traversing Rolland's to Passaconaway, and descending Dicey's Mill. The route is 11.5mi and 3500ft elevation gain.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Jan. 9, 2019, noon
- Signups closed at
- Jan. 10, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
- What dietary restrictions do you have?
- What hikes longer than 10 miles have you done in the past year?
- What is your favorite pun?