Cross Country Skiing at Waterville Valley Resort
- David Chang (B), Sophie Shank (A coB coS)
- Trip level
- Beginner/ Intermediate
- Trip date
- Sunday, January 13th, 2019
- Difficulty rating
- Easy/ Moderate
- Comfortable running a mile; No skiing experience necessary
We're heading to the Waterville Valley Resort for a day of cross-country skiing! We'll be keeping warm by keeping on the move, and we welcome both first-time and experienced XC skiers :)
The trails will be groomed for both classic and skate skiing, and a trail pass costs ~$20. You will be able to rent skis, boots, and poles at Waterville (~$23) or transport your own from Boston.
More details here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aEWHEC7b-dJm-OId2zZEWhDO_Y8w1ZkvepWfLBIuo2I/edit?usp=sharing
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Jan. 9, 2019, noon
- Signups closed at
- Jan. 10, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
- Do you have any dietary restrictions or allergies?
- Have you been cross country or downhill skiing? How recently?
- What's your favorite road trip song???