- Amin Rahimian (A coB), Jenna Ogden (B coC), Nicolas Romeo (coB)
- Trip level
- Trip date
- Saturday, January 12th, 2019
- Difficulty rating
- some hiking experience, and some warm conversation starters :)
The Webster 3 (that's us) is looking for a Jackson 5 (that's you, beloved participants) to go hike Jackson and Webster in the southern Presidential range! We'll park near the Highland Center in Crawford Notch, hike to Mount Jackson (4052 ft!), cross over to Webster and its view over the dramatic Webster cliff, and then back down! This hike is 6.3 mi with ~2500 ft of elevation.
Weather is expected to be cold, like really cold. Face covering is recommended as the hike skims the treeline and is a bit exposed to the elements.
There will be great views of Crawford Notch! We will practice microspikes, layering, and eating on the go (because it is cold). There will be a taste of exposed conditions, so again, bring your face coverings!
Expect to leave Cambridge at 5am, in order to be able to finish the approx 7h hike before it gets dark.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Jan. 9, 2019, noon
- Signups closed at
- Jan. 10, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
- Briefly describe your winter hiking experience
- When was the last time you hiked?
- What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
- Any dietary restriction?