Mount Pierce Hike via. Crawford
- Alex Garcia (C coI), Emily Stephen (A coB), Grace Eckojojo (A coB)
- Trip level
- Trip date
- Sunday, January 13th, 2019
- Difficulty rating
- Proper clothing and experience hiking over 6 miles
We'll be heading up into the Whites for a great day of hiking at Mount Pierce. We're going to practice the winter hiking basics: (1) Eat, drink, pee, (2) layering, (3) microspikes. This is a good trip for those who are fit and comfortable with 3-season hiking, and either new to winter hiking or want more basic winter hiking experience. If you are thinking about completing your NH 4,000 footers this is a great trip for you too!
Mount Pierce Elevation: 4,310 feet (1,314 meters) Hike Distance: 6.2 miles Elevation gain: around 2,300
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Jan. 9, 2019, noon
- Signups closed at
- Jan. 10, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
- Do you have any dietary restrictions?
- Describe your winter hiking experience, if any
- When/where was the last hike that you did over 6 miles?