Charles River Canoeing
- Abby Hill (Canoeing chair)
- Trip date
- Saturday, May 6th
- Difficulty rating
- Signed MITOC waiver (Section 2 at http://mitoc.mit.edu/#join, but paid MITOC membership is optional for this trip!)
We'll use our MITOC boat carts to carry MITOC canoes out to the Charles River and paddle upstream as long as we feel like, stop for lunch, then return to MIT. No paddling experience necessary - in fact, this trip is intended for people who haven't been canoeing/paddling before, or haven't been recently, and preference will be given for MIT undergrads. Bringing lunch/snacks to share is highly encouraged. *Trip may be postponed in case of inclement weather.
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- April 24, 2017, 5:04 p.m.
- Signups close at
- May 2, 2017, 9 a.m.
- Are you an MIT undergrad student?
- Do you have any dietary restrictions?
- Have you ever been canoeing before?