October 13th Desk Worker Training
- Andrea Lehn, Janey Farina
- Trip date
- Thursday, October 13th, 2022
- Difficulty rating
- You must have attended at least one MITOC trip prior to this training.
The training will be held in the MITOC office (W20-461), from 5:30-7:15pm on Thursday October 13th. Please bring a laptop and let us know ahead of time if you'll need to be arriving later than 5:30. We will have a half hour intro to the office and deskworker duties and then everyone will get hands on experience running office hours until 7pm.
Why become a desk worker?
- To get more involved in MITOC, and help MITOCers get outside!
- To be able to check out and return gear on your own, avoiding the queue at the desk. If you are a current student you can even get office access and do that whenever you want.
- To get desk credit that you can spend on rentals, gear, and MITOC shwag.
We will be covering rental policy and procedures, gear location in the office, difficult questions during office hours, and anything/everything else pertaining to desk shifts.
Please note you must have attended at least one MITOC trip to be eligible for desk worker training.
For more information, check out the Gear Rentals page, or email email@example.com.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Sept. 1, 2022, 3:15 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- Oct. 12, 2022, 9 p.m.
- What is your favorite item to rent from MITOC?
- Can you do this training from 5:30-7pm or from 7-8:15pm?