Carting Cookies up the Carters
- Amazigh Aksel Ankji (Co-Leader), Bjorn Poonen (Leader), Oomi Pammit (Co-Leader)
- Andrew Greenspon
- 3-season hiking
- Trip date
- Sunday, June 5th, 2022
- Difficulty rating
- Physical condition for a trip of this length and difficulty.
Excited for 3-season hiking? Join us in hiking ALL the Carters, along the Carter Ridge, including also peaks such as Mt. Hight with its 360-degree view of the Presidentials and the Wild River Wilderness. We might even see the Atlantic Ocean! But wait, there's more: there will be COOKIES!
We'll leave Cambridge early Sunday morning and return Sunday evening. We'll hike at a comfortable pace. Hiking route: 13.8 miles, 4950 ft. gain, https://caltopo.com/m/ANU50
Pre-trip meeting on zoom: Thursday June 2 at 8pm.
If you can drive your own car or are willing to drive a rental car, edit the “Lottery preferences” on your MITOC profile to show this.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- June 1, 2022, 12:37 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- June 2, 2022, 6 p.m.
- Give an example of a hike you have done during the past year (length and elevation gain, if you remember them).
- What kind of exercise do you get regularly?
- Dietary restrictions? (Remember: there will be COOKIES!)