SoR Weekend 2 – Sport & Trad
- Alejandro Garcia (B, TR, S, T, MP, A), Ana Beglova (S, T, TR), Asha Park-Carter (S, T), Avery Louie (S, T, MP), Blox Bloxham (she/they) (B, S, T), Chris Saulnier (B, TR, S,T, MP, A), Cole Crawford (B, TR, S, T, MP, A), Dana Williams (B, S), David Yang (B), Elena Westeinde (S, TR), Florian Pagnoux (S), Josh Bradshaw (S, T, MP), Louisa French (she/her/hers) (S, T), Mason Glidden (B, TR, S, T, MP, A), Misha Badov (S), Noah Luther (B, S, T), Paul Lilin (B,TR,S,T,MP), Vince Casbarro (S)
- School of Rock
- Sport climbing, top rope
- Trip date
- Saturday, June 11th, 2022
- Difficulty rating
- SoR Sport or Trad Track
- SoR Sport or Trad Track Participant
Join us on the west side of the Whites for the second weekend of this year's MITOC School of Rock! You can only join this trip if you were accepted to School of Rock.
We will drive up to New Hampshire on Friday night or Saturday morning and camp at MITOC's Camelot Cabin near Rumney. The sport track will be going to Rumney, home of New England's best sport climbing! The trad track will likely go to Echo or areas off the Kanc on Saturday and Cathedral on Sunday.
Bring water to Camelot; the cabin has power and a kitchen, but no potable water. Bring a tent as most people will need to sleep outside.
Josh Bradshaw has graciously volunteered to coordinate food. There will be a Saturday group dinner and Sunday breakfast.
If rain precludes climbing in the area will will explore whether other areas are more suitable.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- May 5, 2022, 8:34 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- June 10, 2022, 6:34 p.m.
- Are you able to arrive on Friday night?
- Do you have any food allergies or preferences?