SoR Weekend 1 – Sport & Trad
- Asha Park-Carter (S, T), Avery Louie (S, T, MP), Blox Bloxham (she/they) (B, S, T), Cole Crawford (B, TR, S, T, MP, A), Conner Kummerlowe (S), Dana Williams (B, S), David Yang (B), Elena Westeinde (S, TR), Florian Pagnoux (S), James Hermus (B,TR,S,T,MP), Josh Bradshaw (S, T, MP), Kathy Camenzind (S), Louisa French (she/her/hers) (S, T), Mason Glidden (B, TR, S, T, MP, A), Misha Badov (S), Noah Luther (B, S, T), Paul Lilin (B,TR,S,T,MP), Vince Casbarro (S)
- School of Rock
- Sport climbing, top rope
- Trip date
- Saturday, June 4th, 2022
- Difficulty rating
- SoR Sport or Trad Track
This is the first week of the 2021 MITOC SoR! You can only join this trip if you were accepted to School of Rock.
We will meet at either Farley (Sport) or Rose Ledge (Trad) on Saturday morning at 8am. We have a campground reserved (see below) for Saturday night for the entire group, and will climb again on Sunday.
If rain precludes climbing in the area will will explore whether other areas are more suitable.
- Be a SoR participant or leader
- Bring all appropriate gear
Your SoR fee covers most of everything for this trip, including the trip fee, camping fee, dinner on Saturday, and light breakfast on Sunday. Note: You should bring your own plate and utensil(s)
Your SoR fee does not cover any lunch, snacks, or gas money for your drivers.
In addition to your climbing gear be sure to bring camping gear. We will not be staying at a cabin so make sure you are prepared with a tent, sleeping pad, sleeping bag, etc.
Ride and Tent Share Notes
- Please do not mix sport and trad folks in 1 car. Please either be all sport or all trad, we're going to different locations.
- If you have roommates or significant others doing SoR, that’s the best group to carpool with.
- COVID protocols are up to the driver (eg asking about vaccination status, driving with windows cracked or masks on). Please respect their wishes.
- Plan on paying your driver for gas and wear & tear for their vehicle
- We'll send out a rideshare sheet closer to the date
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- May 5, 2022, 5:08 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- June 4, 2022, 8 p.m.
Do you have any food allergies?