Women's / NB Open Cabin @ Camelot
- Asha Park-Carter, Florian Pagnoux, Kathy Camenzind, Louisa French (she/her/hers), Shayna Milstein, Shayna Stein
- Trip date
- Saturday, April 30th, 2022
- Difficulty rating
Sign up here if you're interested in staying at MITOC's cabin near Rumney on Saturday, April 30th. This is an open campfire invite to all climbers who identify as women / non-binary. We will provide food, music, tall tales of summits, and marshmallows. Cost will be $10 to cover Camelot rental + food, but send an email to Asha if this is a barrier, we want all to feel welcome and included.
If you sign up for the official Women's / NB April 30th climbing trip and make the lottery you are encouraged to sign up here too, to make sure you've got a warm place to crash, foodz, and community. If you don't make it onto that trip but are a self sufficient climber, or find a mentor to take you out, you are welcome to join. Basically, this is open to all Women / NB climbers who want to be here Sat night, we just unfortunately can only handle one official trip on Saturday.
If you are willing to offer mentorship to others on this weekend OR if you'd like to join but are not self-sufficient yet, please check out the provided google sheet to help find partners.
• To talk up MITOC's School of Rock program! We hope to encourage more women and non-binary folks to feel confident in applying. Applications will be available soon and likely due around early May, so this is a chance for you to get to know us, and for us to get to know you! Come on out and hangout :)
• To help us find more partners to climb with
• To encourage / mentor each other in a supportive environment
• To celebrate MITOC's diverse and growing female and NB climbing community
$10 to cover the $7 cabin rental + some group food. Everyone is encouraged to attend, so please reach out if cost is a barrier! Undergrads in particular should feel free to reach out if cost is a concern.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- April 3, 2022, 12:31 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- April 28, 2022, 12:31 p.m.
Offering mentorship? Seeking mentorship? Just want to do your own thing? Describe what you're looking for here :)