Intervale Keyholder Training
- David Johnson (Intervale Manager)
- Trip date
- Saturday, March 26th, 2022
- Difficulty rating
Intervale is a great cabin MITOC has on the eastern side of the whites near great hiking, climbing, skiing and more! In order to access the cabin you must either be a part of a reservation made by a keyholder, or be an active keyholder yourself! Join us to become an Intervale keyholder, give back to MITOC by working on the cabin, and gain the flexibility of becoming a keyholder and reserving the property yourself!
Trainings are valid for two years, so get trained today!
- Homework! I will assign homework as folk sign up. Please be on the lookout for such an email.
- You must be a current MITOC member with a valid waiver.
11:00 - arrive at the cabin 11:00-15:00/16:00 - basic work and training at the cabin 15:00/16:00 - drive home
What to bring
- close-toed shoes
- layers, the weather is unpredictable
- snacks and water (THERE IS NO RUNNING WATER)
Lunch will be provided
There is no trip fee for this event. You may be asked to split gas with your driver.
I will send this out via email.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- March 21, 2022, 8:03 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- March 24, 2022, 11:59 p.m.
- Do you have any dietary restrictions?