Desk Worker Training
- Noah Luther
- Trip date
- Tuesday, March 1st, 2022
- Difficulty rating
The training will be held in the MITOC office (W20-461), from 7pm to 8pm on March 1st. Please arrive a few minutes early.
At the end of the training, you will be able to run office hours.
Why become a desk worker?
- To get more involved in MITOC, and help MITOCers get outside!
- To be able to check out and return gear on your own, avoiding the queue at the desk. You can even get office access and do that whenever you want.
- To get desk credit that you can spend on rentals, gear, and MITOC shwag.
We will be covering rental policy and procedures, gear location in the office, difficult questions during office hours, and anything/everything else pertaining to desk shifts.
For more information, check out the Gear Rentals page, or email email@example.com.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Feb. 24, 2022, 11:20 a.m.
- Signups closed at
- March 1, 2022, 9 a.m.
- What is your favorite item to rent from MITOC?
- Are you on COVID Pass with access to campus buildings (not required)? This includes students and non-LL staff.