Backcountry Skiing Baldface
- Blox Bloxham (she/they) (CSI), Tyler Toth (B coC S), Will Records (B coC coS)
- Winter School
- Backcountry skiing
- Trip level
- Trip date
- Sunday, January 30th, 2022
- Difficulty rating
- Prior experience hiking above treeline and backcountry skiing
With a nor'easter coming in on Saturday, we are gearing up for an above treeline ski trip in NH this Sunday! If you have prior experience with both skiing and above treeline travel, this is the trip for you! Please only sign up for this trip if you are both a strong hiker and skier.
We will be exploring the GBA glades on Baldface. The weather for Sunday is currently looking windy and cold, and full face coverings will be required.
Please note that we are keeping participant slots limited due to the number of ski trips going out this weekend. If you have your own setup and are waitlisted, we may be able to expand the trip size to include you.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Jan. 26, 2022, noon
- Signups closed at
- Jan. 27, 2022, 11:59 p.m.
- Do you have any dietary restrictions?
- What is your experience above treeline?
- What is your experience skiing/riding in the front and backcountry?
- Will you need to rent ski equipment?
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck?