Skate ski, sip cocoa and s'mores
- Charlotte Rutherfurd (coA), Marissa Callahan (A coB)
- Winter School
- Cross-country skiing
- Trip level
- Trip date
- Sunday, January 30th, 2022
- Difficulty rating
- Preferably been on at least one WS trip and can regulate body temperature with layers
Come learn how to skate ski at the Jackson Ski Foundation in New Hampshire. On the trail, we'll stop at the Cocoa cabin for some hot chocolate and warm up by an outdoor fire pit where we can also make s'mores.
Estimated trip cost: $5 trip fee, $12 rentals, $14 trail pass plus gas for your drivers.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Jan. 26, 2022, noon
- Signups closed at
- Jan. 27, 2022, 11:59 p.m.
- What is your experience with skiing (down hill, xc and skate ski)?
- What are you looking forward to about this trip?
- What is your favorite winter activity (obviously it'll be skate skiing after this weekend)?
- What is your favorite winter food?