Ghost Stories at Nancy Pond
- Ben Eck (A coC S), Karina Smolyar (B coC)
- Winter School
- Trip level
- Trip date
- Saturday, January 22nd, 2022
- Difficulty rating
- Have been on a winter hike before or a summer hike of similar length
Ben: Did you hear that Karina?
Karina: No, what's that?
B: I thought I heard cries and shrieks of laughter...
K: Oh, I heard rumors of a ghost in this area. Lets come back to investigate with backup.
B: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
K: A MITOC TRIP!
Come hike to Nancy Pond as we search for the ghost of Nancy Barton. Bring your taste for adventure (and cocoa) and spooooookiest ghost story.
The hike is 7 miles round trip, with 2100' of elevation gain. We will likely practice using snowshoes and a stove!
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Jan. 18, 2022, 11:45 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- Jan. 19, 2022, 9 a.m.
- What's your favorite hot beverage?
- What's a memorable hike you've done in the past year?
- Do you believe in (ghosts/spirits/magic)?