- Cole Crawford (A coC I), Jeffrey Cegan (CI), Nick Lingler (CI)
- Winter School
- Ice climbing
- Trip level
- Trip date
- Saturday, January 22nd, 2022
- Difficulty rating
- Intermediate / Advanced
- Extensive lead belaying experience. Multipitch climbing (ice or rock) experience. Prior ice climbing experience. Winter hiking and layering.
We'll be heading to Mt. Willard for some multipitch ice climbing. Mt. Willard has several classic climbs including the numbered gullies, Hitchcock Gully, Left Hand Monkey Wrench, The Cleft, and many more.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Jan. 19, 2022, noon
- Signups closed at
- Jan. 20, 2022, 11:59 p.m.
- What multi-pitch climbing experience do you have?
- Briefly detail your ice climbing experience, with MITOC trips or otherwise. Climbs, role in the trip, etc
- What ice grade feels easy/comfortable for you? What grade is challenging for you?
Signups for this trip are closed.