Intervale Keyholder Training
- David Johnson (Intervale Manager), Josh Bradshaw (Intervale Manager)
- Trip date
- Saturday, December 11th, 2021
- Difficulty rating
Want to be able to submit a reservation request to stay at Intervale? Attend the Intervale Keyholder training! Keyholder status lasts for two years after training and consists of joining us at the Intervale Cabin to do basic maintenance and learning Intervale rules.
- You must complete an attestation of vaccination prior to attending the training. Please visit the following Tim Tickets link and confirm your vaccination status.
- You must submit an attestation of health and that you are free from covid symptoms no earlier than Friday, December 10th. Please use the same Tim Ticket's link to confirm that you are not presenting any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Masks will be required the entire time while indoors. Please bring your mask.
- 10:00 Meet at parking area at (directions will be emailed out prior to the training)
- 10:00-13:00: Work on the property until the mid-afternoon
- 13:00-14:00: Folks will disperse for a quick lunch break. A "grab and go" sandwich will be provided. We will meet back together at 2pm.
- 14:00-16:00 Rules training
- 16:00 depart
We will be working outside in the cold as much as the weather permits. Please bring warm clothing, close-toed shoes, and work gloves (if you have them).
Lunch will be provided, but please bring snacks and water. There is not any running water on the property.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Dec. 6, 2021, 9:39 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- Dec. 10, 2021, noon
- Do you have any dietary restrictions?
- Will you complete the required reading before Saturday?
- Will you complete the vaccination attestation and confirm your lack of COVID-19 symptoms prior to attending the training?
- Are you a current MITOC member with an up-to-date waver and valid membership?
- Have you ever been to Intervale before?