Desk Worker Training
- Noah Luther
- Trip date
- Thursday, November 18th, 2021
- Difficulty rating
- You must have attended at least one MITOC trip prior to this training.
The training will be held in the MITOC office (W20-461), from 7pm to 8pm on November 18th. Please arrive a few minutes early, especially if you do not have an active MIT ID to access the building after 7pm.
At the end of the training, you will be able to run office hours.
Why become a desk worker?
- To get more involved in MITOC, and help MITOCers get outside!
- To be able to check out and return gear on your own, avoiding the queue at the desk. You can even get office access and do that whenever you want.
- To get desk credit that you can spend on rentals, gear, and MITOC shwag.
We will be covering rental policy and procedures, gear location in the office, difficult questions during office hours, and anything/everything else pertaining to desk shifts.
For more information, check out the Gear Rentals page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Nov. 7, 2021, 4:45 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- Nov. 18, 2021, 3 p.m.
- What is your favorite item to rent from MITOC?
- Are you on COVID Pass? (Not required, but required for campus access at present)