- Susan Ruff
- Trip date
- Monday, October 25th, 2021
- Difficulty rating
MITOC Yoga is Mondays 6-7:30 PM Eastern, both in person and online. Information about each is below. If you want to attend IN PERSON, SIGN UP FOR A SPOT ON THIS "TRIP."; there's no need to sign up for a spot to attend online.
Class lasts about 90 minutes. Friendly to all levels of yogi. We request a $5 donation per attendee, payable on Venmo to @ruff-susan or PayPal to email@example.com (person-to-person payment; no fee if paid from bank account. Venmo has no fee either, if paid from balance or bank account).
The zoom link is emailed weekly to the mitoc-yoga mailing list. Sign up for that mailing list here: http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/climber-yoga
Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the zoom link. There's no need to reserve a spot here to attend online--just show up. We look forward to seeing you!
Communal (sanitized weekly by wipe) mats, blocks, straps, and balls are available for use. Don't forget your mask.
If you have COVID Pass, sign up* for a spot on this trip, and go to E51-361 for yoga; you know the COVID Pass drill...
If you do NOT have COVID Pass, you must do several things:
1) sign up* for a spot on this trip
2) Get a Tim Ticket at https://tim-tickets.atlas-apps.mit.edu/QoezW1eomBgYdTSf6
3) The day of yoga, but at least a half hour before, complete the Tim Ticket attestation.
4) You'll need to be escorted into the building: go to the back of building E51 (parking lot side) and wait at the door at the top of the parking ramp. Have your Tim Ticket QR code ready.
Sign up for in-person yoga below. *If you can't sign up (e.g., due to technical difficulties) that's OK. Come anyway! A few first-come first-served walk-in spots will be available. We look forward to seeing you!
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Oct. 19, 2021, 3:56 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- Oct. 25, 2021, 6 p.m.