Desk Worker Training
- Noah Luther
- Trip date
- Tuesday, October 12th, 2021
- Difficulty rating
- You must have been on a MITOC trip. Priority will be given to anyone with COVID Pass and campus access as we are trying to bolster our ranks of desk workers who can access the office themselves at this time.
The training will be held in the MITOC office (W20-461), from 7pm to 8pm on October 12th. Please arrive a few minutes early.
At the end of the training, you will be able to run office hours.
Why become a desk worker?
- To get more involved in MITOC, and help MITOCers get outside!
- To be able to check out and return gear on your own, avoiding the queue at the desk. You can even get office access and do that whenever you want.
- To get desk credit that you can spend on rentals, gear, and MITOC shwag.
We will be covering rental policy and procedures, gear location in the office, difficult questions during office hours, and anything/everything else pertaining to desk shifts.
For more information, check out the Gear Rentals page, or email email@example.com.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Sept. 27, 2021, 5:22 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- Oct. 12, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
- Do you have COVID Pass and campus access?
- What's your favorite item that MITOC rents?