MITOC 3-Season Hiking Leader Training
- Alejandro Diaz (Leader)
- 3-season hiking
- Trip date
- Tuesday, September 28th, 2021
- Difficulty rating
- Easy Peesy Lemon Squeezy
We'll be going over a short presentation from 9-9:30pm and answering any questions. zoom—id: 287 475 7334
As a reminder: "To become a first-time co-leader/leader you will need to attend a very quick leader training and have gone on 2 MITOC Hiking trips. However, we are relaxing this due to covid so we encourage folks with hiking and/or outdoor group management experience to apply for co-leader ratings even if they have not attended MITOC trips before. Even if your application is not successful we encourage you to come on MITOC trips to get to know the club and gain more experience!“
Make sure to submit a leader application before or afterwards!
Find more information and the application link here: https://mitoc.mit.edu/get-involved/become-3-season-leader
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Sept. 22, 2021, 5:29 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- Sept. 28, 2021, 8:59 p.m.
- Would you have preferred/been able to come to an in person training on campus? (with food)
- Any questions you might have? (also feel free to email me)
- A cool fact about your work or something you've learned recently!