- Abby Hill (B coC), Jason Jong (C), Nalini Singh (coB)
- Lily Cohen
- Winter (outside IAP)
- Trip level
- Trip date
- Saturday, March 7th, 2020
- Difficulty rating
- Moderate fitness level, have had some 3-season hiking experience
Mt. Jackson is a moderately sized peak with good views of the Presidential range.
Plan is to hike up the mountain, layer properly, eat, drink, pee, say hello to the gray jays, et cetera, and then hike down. Prior experience hiking with light traction (microspikes or snowshoes) is helpful but not required.
Round trip distance 5 miles; total elevation gain 2300 feet
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- March 3, 2020, 10:52 a.m.
- Signups closed at
- March 4, 2020, 9 a.m.
- Any dietary restrictions? 2. Briefly summarize your level of hiking experience