Desk worker training
- Ashwin Narayan, Noah Luther
- Trip date
- Tuesday, March 10th, 2020
- Difficulty rating
- You have already been on a MITOC trip/training before
The training will be held in the MITOC office (W20-461), from 6pm to 7pm on March 10th.
There will be food, and volunteers can stay after the training to practice during a real office hour!
At the end of the training, you will be able to run office hours.
Why become a desk worker?
- To get more involved in MITOC, and help MITOCers get outside!
- To be able to check out and return gear on your own, avoiding the queue at the desk. You can even get office access and do that whenever you want.
- To get desk credit that you can spend on rentals, gear, and MITOC shwag.
We will be covering rental policy and procedure, gear location in the office, difficult questions during desk, and anything/everything else pertaining to desk shifts. There will be some food.
For more information, check out the Gear Rentals page, or email
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Feb. 29, 2020, 5:53 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- March 10, 2020, 6 p.m.
- Do you have any dietary restriction?
- What is your favorite MITOC rental item?