Desk Worker training
- Ashwin Narayan, Florian Pagnoux
- Trip date
- Wednesday, December 11th, 2019
- Difficulty rating
- Priority will be given to Winter School leader. For other participants, having attended at least one MITOC trip or training is required.
The training will be held in the MITOC office (W20-461), from 8pm to 9pm on December 11th.
This training is highly recommended for future winter leaders! If you cannot make it to this training, you check out the Dec 5th one.
At the end of the training, you will be able to run office hours.
Why becoming a desk worker?
- To get more involved in MITOC, and help MITOCers get outside!
- To be able to check out and return gear for you and your participants, avoiding the queue at the desk. You can even get office access and do that whenever you want.
- To get desk credit that you can spend on rentals, gear, and MITOC shwag.
We will be covering rental policy and procedure, gear location in the office, difficult questions during desk, and anything/everything else pertaining to desk shifts.
For more information, check out the Gear Rentals page, or email
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Nov. 27, 2019, 2:41 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- Dec. 11, 2019, 9 p.m.
- Are you a 2019 Winter School leader applicant?
- If not, have you attended a MITOC trip or training before?
- What's your favorite kind of winter gear?