Lincoln Woods Bouldering Trip
- Avilash Cramer (B, S, T(MP)), Bing Shao Chia (B,S), Hannah Varner (B)
- Trip date
- Sunday, October 20th, 2019
- Difficulty rating
Come join us for a day trip to Lincoln Woods of frolicking amongst the boulders! We will tailor our day to the group we have and find bouldering areas and problems that appeal to everyone.
Lincoln Woods (or "the woods" in boulderer speak) is a state park in Lincoln, Rhode Island very near Providence. Drive time from Cambridge is ~1 hour.
Because MITOC <3s boulderers too.
What to bring?
Climbing shoes and excitement to try outdoor bouldering!
The trip is open to participants of all bouldering abilities but you will have more fun if you can climb at least V2 in the gym.
We will run the lottery Wednesday morning on October 16th. This is intentionally timed so you know whether or not you made it onto the Circus trip that is happening the same weekend.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Oct. 9, 2019, 2:18 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- Oct. 16, 2019, 8 a.m.
- how many times have you been bouldering outside before?
- do you have any projects in lincoln woods already?
- what is your favorite post-climbing food to eat?