Office Work Day
- Ashwin Narayan, Cole Crawford, Florian Pagnoux, Mason Glidden
- Trip date
- Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019
- Difficulty rating
Winter (school) is coming, and we need to get the office in shape to handle it! We're holding a work day to help us take care of some major tasks. We'll order pizza and snacks for the cleaning crew and knock out as much work as possible. People will be around from at least 7pm-9pm.
Some possible tasks:
- Label gear and add to database
- Fix broken gear
- Lost & Found: toss or add to database
- Stock t-shirts
- Create a diagram of the office and label with where things live
- Create a checkout system for ropes / rope cage - Reorganize the back room
- Create gear lists for packraft packages
- Clean rack by the door
- Fix / improve bike racks
- Fix trekking poles
- Sharpening screws, crampons, and tools
- Identify old gear and sort into sell / toss piles
- Better labels for things
- General cleanup
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Oct. 7, 2019, 11:55 a.m.
- Signups closed at
- Oct. 23, 2019, 6 p.m.
- Any dietary restrictions?