GBA Maple Villa Glade trail work + Backcountry Film Fest - November 16
- Avilash Cramer, Colin Wilson, James Turitto, Lulu Russell
- Trip date
- Saturday, November 16th, 2019
- Difficulty rating
Granite Backcountry Alliance is hosting trail work days at their glades around New England. The Maple Villa glade is located in Intervale New Hampshire right around the corner from the MITOC cabin. The day will include hiking up Bartlett Mountain and to clear brush from the trails and helping to open up some new terrain for this coming season. After the event there will be The North Conway Backcountry Film Fest at the Theater In The Woods.
Last year we were able to get the glade day in, a lap of the Sherb, and make it to the Film Fest.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Sept. 19, 2019, 2:21 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- Nov. 15, 2019, 9 a.m.
- Do you have a car and are willing to drive?
- Would you be interested in staying overnight/camping to get some skiing in weather permitting Sunday?