Two Mountains, One Trail: Mount Morgan and Mount Percival
- Joanna Huang (B), Tian Ong (coB)
- Trip level
- Trip date
- Saturday, January 12th, 2019
- Difficulty rating
- Prior hiking experience
We'll be heading to Mount Morgan and Mount Percival for a moderate 5.5 mile loop hike, with approximately 1500 ft of elevation gain.
This is a great trip for someone who's seasoned at 3-season hiking, and looking to venture into winter hiking! We'll be practicing layering and delayering along the way, and staying dry and happy.
Bring your favorite trail snacks and excitement! Sing-a-long tunes are a plus!
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Jan. 9, 2019, noon
- Signups closed at
- Jan. 10, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
- Any dietary restrictions?
- What's your winter hiking experience, if any?
- If you were a baked good, what would you be?