- Cole Crawford (A coC), Mason Glidden (B coC)
- Trip level
- Trip date
- Sunday, January 13th, 2019
- Difficulty rating
- Good physical shape; basic experience winter hiking or good 3-season hiking experience
Join us on the Dicey's Mill trail up Mount Passaconaway in the White Mountains! The hike is about 8 miles long and has 3,000 feet of elevation gain, so it is right at the limit between Moderate and Difficult. We'll likely need to bring some snowshoes, so get ready to practice using traction!
We will meet up around 7:30 am at the Dunkin' Donuts in Tamworth 1705 White Mountain Hwy, Tamworth, NH 03886.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Jan. 9, 2019, noon
- Signups closed at
- Jan. 10, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
- Do you have any dietary restrictions?
- What's your experience level?
- What are you most excited about?