Mt Whiteface Out-And-Back (via Blueberry Ledge)
- Emilie Josephs (A coB coS), James Douberley (C)
- Trip level
- Trip date
- Sunday, January 13th, 2019
- Difficulty rating
- 3-season hiking experience, appreciation for blueberries
Join us on a hike along the fabled Blueberry Ledge approach of Mt. Whiteface. This hike will be an out-and-back trip for a total of 6.8 miles, and 2800’ of elevation gain. Weather is expected to be cold (low teens), but the current forecast calls for a clear day with minimal wind. This is a below tree-line trip, so we’ll be working on basic winter hiking skills, including using microspikes and snowshoes.
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Jan. 9, 2019, noon
- Signups closed at
- Jan. 10, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
1) Do you have any winter hiking experience? 2) Do you have any food restrictions? 3) What are your favorite blueberry-centric foods?