Lack of Creativity On Mt. Tecumseh
- Conner Kummerlowe (A coB), Lucas Arthur (A coB), William Bloxham (C coS)
- Trip level
- Trip date
- Sunday, January 13th, 2019
- Difficulty rating
- Participants should have some hiking experience and be willing to learn winter hiking.
5 Miles round trip
2200 ft elevation gain -- regarded as one of the easiest 4000 footers in the Whites!
Starting and ending at the Waterville Valley ski resort -- there will be hot chocolate!
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Jan. 9, 2019, noon
- Signups closed at
- Jan. 10, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
- Do you have any dietary restrictions?
- What is your prior winter hiking experience?
- What is your favorite birdsound?
Signups for this trip are closed.