Jolly Ranchers on Jackson and Webster
- Emi Lutz (B coC), Kyle Barron (coB), Leah M Fortson (A coB)
- Trip level
- Trip date
- Sunday, January 13th, 2019
- Difficulty rating
- No winter experience necessary. Have hiked an 8 mile hike in some season before.
5.6 miles, 2750ft. elevation gain. We're going to lead an awesome trip up Jackson and Webster in Crawford Notch, complete with jolly ranchers on the summit!
We'll practice our happiness triangle on the mountain along with using traction (microspikes/snowshoes/crampons depending on conditions).
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- Jan. 9, 2019, noon
- Signups closed at
- Jan. 10, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
- Do you have any dietary restrictions?
- Have you done Winter School in the past?
- What is your favorite type of jolly rancher?