Kingdom Trails Mountain Bike Weekend!
- Beth Hadley, Kate Lawrence
- Trip date
- Friday, June 23rd, 2017
- Difficulty rating
- Beginners must attend at least one MITOC or Cycling Club mountain bike ride before June 23.
Love mountain biking? Love camping? Love hanging out with outdoorsy people? Join MITOC and the MIT Cycling Team for an awesome weekend at Kingdom Trails (http://kingdomtrails.org/). Located in beautiful northern Vermont, KT has 60+ miles of amazingly flowy trails for all levels!!!
Sign up below and on the google form here: https://goo.gl/forms/bep8OBS5989JPfRm1
Dates: Friday June 23 - Sunday June 25. Pre-trip meeting TUESDAY June 20, 7pm in the MITOC office. Prerequisite: All experience levels welcome, but beginners must attend at least one MITOC or Cycling Club mountain bike ride before June 23. Estimated Cost: ~$65 ($30 for Kingdom Trails Day Pass + $15 for campsite + $20 for food + optional bike rental) Optional bike rental: $15/day from MITOC (limited quantity) or ~$90 from a local bike shop there Questions? contact Beth Hadley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
More details here: http://bit.ly/2qOBJ1W http://bit.ly/2qOBJ1W
- first-come, first-serve
- Maximum participants
- Signups opened at
- May 19, 2017, 5:51 p.m.
- Signups closed at
- June 22, 2017, 9 a.m.
- Do you have a car and/or can you rent?
- Do you have a mountain bike or will you need to rent one?
- What is your past mountain biking experience?
- Favorite place/ favorite trail to mountain bike?